No products in the cart.
- All orders for Goods are accepted by LaptopMarket.ie subject to these terms and conditions of sale which supersede any other terms and conditions previously published. These constitute the entire understanding between LaptopMarket.ie and the Customer for the sale of Goods.
- All product descriptions and pictures on the site are for illustration purposes only and the product you receive may not be the exact colour or exact design as the picture but LaptopMarket.ie will do its utmost to provide you with a product as close to or the same as illustrated.
- All descriptions and illustrations contained on the Website or any price list or otherwise communicated to the Customer are intended as guidance only and illustrations and descriptions may vary. LaptopMarket.ie will use its best endeavours to ensure that all descriptions and advice offered are correct, but it is the customers own responsibility to ensure that the requirements and expectations and use of the product in the way intended by the Customer are clear and correctly stated as this is relevant to the information then offered by LaptopMarket.ie on LaptopMarket.ie products.
- Any Catalogue published by LaptopMarket.ie is an invitation to treat and not an offer to supply. Subject to condition any advice or recommendation given by LaptopMarket.ie or its employees or agents to the Customer dealing as a Customer as to the storage, application or use of the Goods is followed or acted upon entirely at the Customers own risk (except in the case of manifest error, gross negligence or contractual misrepresentation by LaptopMarket.ie).
- We will accept returns within 14 days of dispatch, but the product or products must have its full packaging and instruction manuals enclosed and must be undamaged by normal use to receive full refund and Buyer responsible to return the item on their cost.
- We will refund or replace any product found to be faulty, and that is not damaged by vandalism or abuse, as long as the product is returned to us within 14 days with its full packaging and any instructions enclosed.
- You may cancel your order at any time before dispatch and you will receive a full refund of any monies paid for the cancelled order. Cancelled orders made after dispatch of goods will not be refunded until the goods have been returned to LaptopMarket.ie in their full packaging and with their instructions enclosed and without any damage to the goods.
- We will not be liable for any damaged goods or injuries resulting from use of any products. We do not provide warranties on any merchandise. Any warranty or promises made by the manufacturers are solely their liability.
- In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of the information made available on this web site.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form